Name of Software: DTAF (Doble Test Assistant Software) and DTAWeb
• Standardize test results so that multiple tests can be compared over a period of time.
• Manage data to effortlessly recall equipment information, location, and planning.
• Analyze test results using limits based on Doble’s extensive Resource Library of archived Apparatus test results. The Doble Library currently holds test results
for over 100,000 types of apparatus! DTA Software contains selected information and parameters from this library, which are used to trend and analyze results.
• Data Management: Establishes a library of every apparatus test result the users collect with DTA Field System.
• Standardized Test Forms: Test screens are unique and applicable to the particular type of apparatus, providing consistency, easy management, and interpretation of the test data.
• Apparatus-Specific Data Records: Each equipment nameplate and test history is located in one record,
improving the efficiency of testing and evaluation of results.
• Data Analysis with Doble’s Expert System: The optional Doble Expert System evaluates test data generating an insulation rating, providing
explanation and recommendations. With limits obtained from Doble’s historic library of test results, you can compare your results to industry trends. This leads to better-informed decisions and quicker resolution of any test inconsistencies.
• On Screen Help: Standardized test procedures reduce inconsistency in test results and provide direction for performing tests correctly and consistently.
• Central Storage: Test records are located in a master database for easy access throughout the company.
• Automated Temperature Compensation: DTA applies a temperature correction factor for accurate
comparison of periodic test results.
• Easy Functionality: Windows™-based software makes DTA Software a familiar tool to work with.
• Identification of Equipment Location: Run reports based on specific test results and the location of
• Identification of Equipment Trends: Analyze and compare your test result against industry results to
distinguish emerging trends.
• Scheduling and Maintenance Planning: With DTA, create a schedule to manage your testing and maintenance needs.
• Maintain a cleaner database with advanced editing and merging capabilities
• Identify deteriorating equipment more easily with enhanced analysis tools
• Spend your time more productively –
analyzing data, not maintaining a database
• Maintain a cleaner database by enhanced editing and database clean-up tools let you:
• Edit nameplate information from within the database
• Perform mass updates on companies, divisions, and locations
• Merge identical apparatus within the database,
addressing cases where separate files were made with slightly different serial numbers
Identify deteriorating equipment more easily:
Built-in analysis tools let you:
• Tabulate test results
• Compare tabulated values against Doble Limit files
• Investigate sub-systems across specific kinds of apparatus
Spend your time more productively:
• Eliminates the need for you to maintain a server or manage database installation and upgrades
• Captures your data and backs up files on your network in logical folder structure
• Enables “single-click” export of your entire database to your computer
Manage data more efficiently:
With DTAWeb’s new editing tools, analysis capability and data accessibility, you can:
• Localize DTAF support files: manufacturers lists, company/division/location choice lists, temperature correction curves, and Doble Limit files
• Manage data and enforce data security within customized sub-databases
• Streamline loading process and edit rejected files during load
• Access loaded or backed-up files using Windows Explorer, quickly and easily
Rerfer to DTAF and DTAWeb Brochure